Monday, September 25, 2017

Week Three Blog - My reflections to date

I can see myself getting a little frenzied because there is a lot of information and skill sets to absorb and react to each week. In addition to putting together information for the blogs and testing tools, I need to stay on track for the larger projects. I think I can maintain some calm by leveraging some of the assignments for components of the MMP or MDMC project, whenever possible. 
I am nervous partially due to my minimal prior experience using multimedia in a training environment.  I think a useful exercise that I did within the first two weeks of the class was scan the list of Web 2.0 resources and explore some of the tools, but the exploration was limited.  Also, I interviewed two teachers in the past about how they implement digital tools, and both agreed it’s a matter of finding time to try out different apps and software.


Any questions that you might have?
  • ·        Regarding the MDMC project, I see that free/paid service is one of the criteria we evaluate, but there are a number of other criteria that we can’t pay to see the features. Is review of demos allowed? Are there apps that offer free upgrades for students?



  • ·        Is it possible to change any of the initial AUDIO/STILL/MOVING tools selected in week 2 if another tool appears to better suit our project?

No comments:

Post a Comment